lunes, 20 de junio de 2022

[VISORPG] Mod for Tabletop Simulator

VISORPG TOOLS (& BOOKS) FOR TABLETOP SIMULATOR



After some days of learning and testing (with much, much trial-and-error), I have finished what I had in mind: a series of tools for VISORPG in the form of a Tabletop Simulator Mod. Not the prettiest thing you are gonna found (heck, it probably isn't even in the Top 1000000000000!), but at least it has let me learn how to create and modify a bunch of items and all that kind of stuff.

Now, for some reason that totally evades me, I can't upload this mod to the TTS Workshop. I have tried all the suggestions I have found (i.e., uploading a dummy empty mod to use it as a base, uploading the thumbnail in different places, working with threading on and off, etc.), and...nope. Zero. Zip. Nada. So, I have packed it using the TTS Mod Backup program and called it a day; if you don't have that program, don't worry, the generated file is just a glorified zip file (or could it be a rar?), and you can just unzip (...unrar?!?) in the Tabletop Simulator Mod folder.

And with respect to this mod content, I have included...
  • Action cards. Not the best resolution in the world, but hey, it's something...
  • Some reference sheets (those related to dialogues and random events).
  • A deck for Runes. A big deck, you know, because I have used the expanded tables from the Higher Resolution add-on. I was tempted of including a second version based on game-icons set, but (as I expected) somebody already did that, so...next! 
  • A bunch of trope decks...also using their Higher Resolution versions. Yes, probably I have overdone this part a tiny little bit...but creating them was so easy I couldn't stop! In fact, there is even a new one, Slices of Life.


  • Two editable sheets, one to use as a combat tracker and the other for the relationship matrix for Bo5s. Those have been created using the "Character sheet template" mod.
  • Character and Location decks, created using the "Text field note cards" mod.
  • A bag with all the PDFs I have made for the game, because...why not? It's not like I'm losing sales for doing that!
  • Three decks for the M8B(+) and TEST Oracles, and for the Dialogue Tones.
  • Two dice. These ones, I nearly forgot! 
  • And a compilation of all the DLCs! 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario